Sunday, April 29, 2007

My Butt is Numb...

...from sitting at the computer for over 12 hours so far today. And no, I wasn't playing games (though I did download Private Eye, a new game at LE (though I did answer some PMs and pop in on a couple of threads). All I've been doing is working on my upcoming presentation.

So far, I'm really pleased with it! I need it for Spain, but if there's an opportunity to show it during our Ireland Beadventure, I sure will! I had to start from scratch with raw image files. Tons of raw image files. And I kept thinking of work that I wanted to include, but couldn't find the files.

I still need to get my Top Secret Ireland project done, too. If I can just finish up the presentation tonight, I'll be able to work on the project tomorrow.

I can't stand the thought of leaving for a month without having the house as organized and tidy as possible. John's working on it, but there's a lot to do. If I start freaking out about it around Thursday (which is the night we take the trash out) I'll probably just drop whatever else I'm doing and help John with it.

I'm hoping to get some torching done this week, but there are so many other things going on: The boys (Quimby and Cosmo) are going to the vet to get their nails trimmed Tuesday, John and I need to schedule pre-flight haircuts, I am supposed to go to the VA clinic for a post-hospital visit (but I don't see how I can get an appointment in time).

There really IS no rest for the wicked!!!

No comments: