Friday, April 27, 2007

Welcome to my blog!

I never thought *I* would have a blog.

I usually keep people posted on what's going on in my life through my "Currently Available Work" page. Little snippets of this and that... But with all the adventures we have coming up, it seemed more appropriate to have a separate place to chronicle our travels.

So there you have it!

We leave in a little over a week for a month in Ireland and Spain. I hope you'll continue to read here as I journal about everything from packing to food to shopping to cultural observations.

Welcome!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Tink, I wish you and John the best on your adventures. I took a class with you at Toledo Museum of Art, the one with the blonde spikey hair!!!! I loved that class!We sat out on the bench and talked and had a cigarette together. I moved to Florida 7 months ago and no more classes at Toledo for me. I will keep checking your website for when you come down this way. Good Luck and I will be watching and reading.

Parrott Flameworks said...

I love the blog idea! It'll be fun to follow you and John on Tinkapalooza '07, I'm sure it'll be "Tinkalicious definition make that glass go crazy......." :) Have WAY too much fun!!

xoxo
Lori in Glenweird

LT's Expressions said...

I can't wait to voyueristically (sp?) go to Spain and Ireland w/U and John!!! It will be fun to watch the pics and kewl links seep into the blog!

Although, I'm sad to report that no Tink/John class could rise to the level of the KC Tinkapalooza BBQ Tour w/Sheridan's for dessert...

Hugs, prayers for safe travel, and many thanks. Have fun U 2!

Stacy (aka Ms. Sex Press Ons) in KCMO